Novus Terra- Minecraft Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ruttyman's Admin Application

Go down

ruttyman's Admin Application Empty ruttyman's Admin Application

Post  ruttyman Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:42 am

First Name:Roger

Age:13 ((I know this is under 15, but i think i make a chance, i'm quite mature...))

How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft?:Minecraft in January, and like... 1 week after Alpha came out

How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft on This Server?:For a few days? (4 or 5 or some)

Why Should You Be a Moderator?:Well, i have alot of experiene because i play alot of SAMP ((San Andreas Multi Player)) And i've been a great admin there on several servers, and i really enjoy adminning just because you can keep the server clean and fun for everyone, i've once been Forum Moderator too, that was a fun but hard experience sometimes,
I know how to keep my head cool and stay calm and i'm quite mature, that's why i think i got a chance, even while i'm under the 15 year "Policy"
I've been RPing alot on SAMP that's why i could make Guides and give "Tutorials" to new players who deserve/want it.
My english grammar is quite good, some small mistakes, but nobody is perfect!
As i already said, i could do it as Forum Moderator, to keep the forum clean and sometimes do some stuff in-game!
In my previous server, called Comity Roleplay on SAMP i was Forum Moderator.

Time Zone:GMT + 1 ((Holland aka The Netherlands))

How Often Will You Be Able to Be Online?:Through the week 1-6 hours a day, Weekends... 1-12 hours a day?

Anything We Should Know About You?:.I'm 13 years old, under the 15 years old rule, but i'm mature, so i know how to act normal and serious, I do have school but it isn't that hard yet, so i can be online alot, and please respect it if i have to do something for school...
I also have alot of experience(as i said) on SAMP with adminning, wich i think is quite a privilege.

Thank you for reading my application,
-Roger What a Face

Last edited by ruttyman on Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:24 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Added some stuff)

ruttyman

Back to top Go down