Novus Terra- Minecraft Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Government Applications

4 posters

Go down

Government Applications Empty Government Applications

Post  Pinkd0g145 Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:46 pm

If you would like to apply to be a representative in the government follow this format:
In-game name:
Why you want position?:
What will you do in position?:
How will you benefit the community?:

REMEMBER:
IF THIS GOVERNMENT IS NOT ESTABLISHED, NO FURTHER EXPANSION CAN OCCUR.
Pinkd0g145
Pinkd0g145

Back to top Go down

Government Applications Empty Re: Government Applications

Post  shadowsiku38 Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:12 am

In-game name: shadowsiku38

job title: colonization tracker

Why you want position?: because i feel that without this job different colonies would get mad at each other and could end up hating one another.

What will you do in position?: My job will be to when we are at the point where different colonies begin to appear is I will travel to different colonies and listen to there problems. if there seems to be fights between different colonies i will try my best to bring peace. Once doing that i will travel back to the novus terra and explain to the higher powers about the problems.

How will you benefit the community?: it will bring peace and not hate/war.

( might add more later )

shadowsiku38

Back to top Go down

Post  owegoguy95 Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:34 pm

thank you for your application and the creation of a new government post. this job will definitely exist in the near future, and when it does you will most likely have the position. however, we first need to completely set up governmental positions and finish our first city
owegoguy95
owegoguy95

Back to top Go down

Post  mooseeeeey Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:24 pm

In-game name: Mooseeeeey (5 e's)
Why you want position?:I would like a government position because after starting the server, it has great, responsive, helpful staff that I want to be a part of. I like being in positions of power and being able to help others, contribute ideas, and generally make things better.
What will you do in position?:If I get the position, I will be helpful to all the new players, be able to contribute new ideas to how we can improve the server, and more. I was an admin on both a WoW Private server and an RSPS (Runescape Private Server).
How will you benefit the community?: I can benefit the community with all the things I'll be able to do. I have helped build the Starship Enterprise on Minecraft Classic (Maybe you've seen the video?) and I have done something like that on another server with building a massive 3d model of Notch. But anyways back on topic, I can help the community with a ton of things like that.

I know I've only played the game for 2 days, but I already know several players and the staff, and am adapting quickly to the new(and honestly best 've played so far) server.

mooseeeeey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum