Novus Terra- Minecraft Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mooseeeeey's Moderator Application

Go down

Mooseeeeey's Moderator Application Empty Mooseeeeey's Moderator Application

Post  mooseeeeey Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:12 pm

First Name: Josh

How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft?:Creative since January, and Alpha since it came out.

How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft on This Server?: 2 days

Why Should You Be a Moderator?:I think I should be a moderator because I am helpful to new players, and love being in positions of power. I can do great things if given some power and have been admin on a WoW Private Server, and a Runescape Private Server.

Time Zone:USA West Coast (PST)

How Often Will You Be Able to Be Online?: Pretty much 4pm-10pm availability, probably 2 hours less than that for homework and other... activities.

Anything We Should Know About You?: I live in Southern California, Love computers, and I actually LIKE learning. I am in all honors at my middle school. I like to think about how the world and everything in it works. I do coding in AS2 (Flash), C++, and am learning a bit in Java. I built the computer I'm using now with some (OK a lot) of help from my dad when I was 11. I like to read good literature, philosophy, poems, that kind of stuff. There's more I could write but it would take up another 3 paragraphs, but I think this just about covers some things about me.

mooseeeeey

Back to top Go down