Novus Terra- Minecraft Server Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BUILDING RULES

Go down

BUILDING RULES Empty BUILDING RULES

Post  owegoguy95 Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:18 pm

Because it seems like people sometimes miss the signs in the Real Estate building, here are the building rules, for your viewing pleasure:

1. All houses and properties must be contained within the 15x15 plot of land designated to you by an admin. No leaving these boundaries unless expressly permitted by an administrator, or if you purchase land adjacent to a plot you already own.

2. 1/15 of the blocks in your plot must be removable by shovel. Since this has proved to be a confusing rule, I will explain it here. Your plot is 15x15 blocks. If 1/15 must be removable, then this means 15 blocks must be anything that can be removed by a shovel, i.e. dirt, gravel, sand, etc, and your house cannot occupy this space. This rule is meant to make each plot look somewhat presentable, by having something resembling a front lawn, and not just a massive mansion or group of blocks.

3. Buildings cannot be more than 20 blocks high. This should be self-explanatory. Basically, the limit you can build your house up to is 20 blocks, however you can build down as far as you would like.

4. If mining within the city limits, you must mine directly under your house. This means that if you decide to mine, you must stay directly underneath your house, and inside your property boundaries on the surface. You can, however, mine anywhere if it is in a public mine or well outside the city limits.

5. Owner is responsible for maintaining his or her own property. Any damages that affect other players which originate from your property, such as water, fire, overgrown trees, etc, are the responsibility of the owner to fix.

Just remember that these rules are not put in place for no reason. They are here because they serve a purpose of making the server a nice and peaceful place for everyone.
Thanks for reading, and enjoy the server!

If you are worried about griefing, you may request a Cuboid protection zone around your house. The server also backs up every 10 minutes as an added precaution.
owegoguy95
owegoguy95

Back to top Go down